[p] build that city on a hill
[html]

Spar and Myri are going to be BFFs forevar~ and perhaps future sister-in-laws <3

Sparrow faintly nodded along with Myrika, as if to confirm this for herself as well in her mind. It made sense, really, and it what was the historian said: the written was the words being able to be spoken without a voice. It was amazing, a discovery that she would not have thought would be useful prior to this meeting. She saw the possibilities that writing could do; messages, historic accounts, stories, the list went on. It was a no wonder that some followed the humane culture, now seeing their benefits.

“So it’s like an incomplete puzzle, pieces missing from the big picture, or in this case, letters and words. But… it’s rare? I thought all Luperci would know how to read…” This was a stereotype that the fawn held, that all whom were born for two legs would know all about reading. Or, at least all the Luperci had, thus far, seemed to be a follower of such human practices, while those who remained untouched by the virus lived on like that had even before the time of humans, like when she lived with her mother and sister.

The hybrid grinned a little at Myri’s comment about her being a pro, finding it amusing, but she listened to the woman said with attentive ears. “Well, I’ll be carefully with this book, anyway, I swear,” she said, her tone somewhat serious, though still cheery, “And, I don’t think I’ll be reading anything else anytime soon… I have to learn…” She was quiet for about ten seconds before she spoke again, “the other eight letters in the alphabet and a few of the vowel sounds before I can move on into something with words in it.” A brilliant, cursed mind she had, though it had its uses.

“Hey Myrika, if you don’t mind me asking, but do you live here…? I really like talking to you, and you have a lot of things to say, things to teach. I wouldn’t mind running into you again,” she said, slightly meek. This was probably the first time she had asked someone to meet again, and found the idea have having an acquaintance, maybe even a friend, strange. But, it was pleasantly strange.

<style type="text/css">
.sparraze1 .space {width:290px; height:280px; float:left;}
.sparraze1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#812a0a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70593e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.sparraze1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sparraze1 {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; text-align:justify; max-width:730px; background-color:#ecdcb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uEg2h.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70593e; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#70593e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia; border-top-left-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread