[p] build that city on a hill
[html]

Myrika is by Kiri!

The tawny-furred woman nodded, still thinking about words and letters. She supposed writing was the harder of two arts -- even her own writing, who could say it was entirely correct? Had she spelled every word right? The rust-hued woman had spent many hours looking up words in the dictionary before she wrote them down into the history book, but still -- some had needed to be scrubbed out after the fact, carefully removed from the parchment paper.

Well... I guess it depends where you go. I've heard some canines talk of a place over the sea -- lots of canines read over there. But here? Not so many, the woman said, shrugging. I don't see a ton of coyotes with their noses in books, anyway, though I suppose they could just be doing it when I'm not around. Sparrow spoke of the book and the Praetorian shrugged, grinning. I dunno -- you might pick it up faster than you think, Sparrow. She had already picked up some parts of spelling easily enough; perhaps she would find learning more letters just as easy.

With the question of residence, the tawny hybrid's smile broadened, and she shook her head. I hang out here in the library often enough, but no, I live out west, in the Great Village schoolhouse. It's basically the only building around, the woman said, shrugging. Drop by anytime you'd like. Myri was glad to make acquaintences within the clan, and she was enjoying this teaching thing -- perhaps someday she'd teach Sparrow the arts of writing, as well? That was a daunting task, though one Myri thought she might enjoy.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread