broken bottles form a star
[html]

304 →

She hadn't thought to look up for him, but when her name came falling from a tree next to her, the girl's vivid orange gaze swept upward to him, and found herself surprised. This was an unexpected development for her; the only thing she ever boasted about to others was her capability to remember things, and when that wasn't interesting, that she very rarely missed something. Nonetheless, she smiled into the eves and beams of the old tree and nodded to the monk. Sia, She murmured once he'd dropped down to meet her here, on earth. Call me Sia, per favore. The girl clarified, though it was a nickname she'd realized existed only recently. Everyone called her Arte, which was brutish. Sia sounded nicer.

The light from her torch danced across his mask like a spectral being, unintentionally giving him an ominous look. Shifting it to her right hand, Artemisia held it aloft so that she could see him better without having to peer through the harsh light. I'm going to Amherst... To find a mask like yours, because she couldn't just ask for his, could she? Somehow she thought it might be cheating. Plus, he needed it more than she did. It was part of his... His ritual, like her adulthood ceremony. His seemed to be taking much longer than hers, though, since he was obviously older. The walking stick had some wear and tear, weathered by time and travel alike. Would you come with me? I could tell you about my home, if you want, She'd promised to tell him about the Cueponi ritual, but wasn't entirely sure she was allowed to do that yet. For now, maybe she could tell him about the pack of respect, privacy, and secrecy. They were also, amongst themselves, a pack of backstabbers, thieves, and liars.

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Vx6P.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: top left;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px; text-align:justify;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread