felt the branches of it looking at me
[html]

I kind of BS'd this post so I'm not sure how much sense it makes.

Vesper looked at the completed frame one more time, the rope slack in her hand, and lifted her head when the dusty-colored soldier spoke. She shook her head at his offer. “We’re smaller,” she explained with a small grin, looking him over. He was very large for a coyote, and it probably wouldn’t be as easy for him to navigate the branches; she didn’t want all this work completed just for it to come crashing down with the tall male. In comparison, she and Sparrow were tiny, though Ves was more malnourished and wiry while her softer sibling was petite and girlish. Regardless of their builds, they might be able to get the job done a lot safer and squirm into the stand easier.

Rope in hand, she made a jump at the tree and managed to pull herself onto the wooden platform of the archery stand. Her muscles quivered, but balance came to her as easy as breath, even if she didn’t make a habit of climbing. She reached down to grab the camouflaged partition and heave it up at level with the wood.

“Okay, how do I make knots?” the coyote asked, the side of her lips quirking. She managed to loop the rope around the twigs and pull as tightly as she could, but she was clueless at how to tie it securely.

<style type="text/css">
.leavesper b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a758f; letter-spacing:1px;}
.leavesper p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.leavesper {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:600px; background-color:#cccdaa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cwcLd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6a6b59; padding: 305px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a6b59; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread