i live for the taste of his blood on my lips
[html]
Word Count :: 316 So short. I apologize Sad

The metallic sweetness of blood permeated her mouth, but it did not bring her any sort of calm - instead, the woman's heart beat ever faster, reminding her that life still lived in these lands. There was nothing she resented more than life that did not deserve to exist. She had stolen a life just a moment ago, but it wasn't a live that was particularly worth living - what good was it to be a lower class of animal, designed for nothing but the consumption of others? If anything, Lea had done the doe a favor by ending its pathetic life. And so here she was, enormously unsatisfied and desperate to sink her teeth into something significantly more worthwhile.

Her golden eyes had landed on a brute atop a horse, and her lips lifted in a disgusted, dangerous snarl. She walked forward with her head and tail held high, ears perked forward and golden eyes narrowing until they were almost slits. A deep growl threw itself from her throat as Linquilea's delicate nares tested the air, acquainting herself with whatever creature this was. He smelled of a pack she could not identify, but he immediately disgusted her. This blonde animal thought himself above his true nature, and he rejected himself by sitting on a horse instead of eating it as it should be eaten. Lea moved forward until she was looking directly up at the blonde brute, and she growled again.

The fuck are you doing? Lea snarled. You're sitting on my dinner - get off unless you want to die with it. Her heart beat slightly faster as her muscles rippled beneath the midnight fur that covered her entire body. She wanted this boy off the horse. She wanted this horse dead, and then she would kill the boy, reminding him of his place in the world. He was not above the animal kingdom.

Texture courtesy of KameleonKlik

<style>' target='_blank'>http://kameleonklik.deviantart.com"&g...t;<style>
.Lea_Knife p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Lea_Knife b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d674d; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Lea_Knife {background-color:#292929; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#87816f; line-height:12px; width:88%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nWPyc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:491px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Lea_Knife.inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.Lea_Knife p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Lea_Knife p b: after {content: close-quote;}
.Lea_Knife ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.Lea_Knife-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread