i live for the taste of his blood on my lips
[html]
Word Count :: 302 Sorry for the delay, love. School is trying to kick my rear end into next week.

Madness, she'd found, was like honey. It was sweet and thick and slow, tasty in its longevity and unspoiled existence. Her mind was trapped, as if suspended in amber for posterity to find and examine, but the woman took no notice of it. Instead she let herself revel in its luxurious toxins, allowing the ever empowering aromas to permeate her thoughts and actions, taking control of the massive midnight-cloaked body that spoke of power and elegance and cruelty rolled into one shape. She was a strange sort of creature, the type that you moved across the street for yet still craned to see as she moved by, her aristocratic nose stuck dangerously in the air if she did not decide to strike you down where you stood.

"I don't think you quite understand me," the woman hissed, her words curled around sickly sweet venom as they dropped languidly from her bloody lips. She drew closer to this animal, noting its skittish fear and reinforcing her belief that the thing this blonde dog sat upon was nothing more than food and a source of the blood she blindly craved. But his smell was more intoxicating than that of the four-legged beast, and Linquilea tilted her golden head to get a better look at the strangely attired male. He wore clothes, something she found deplorable, and he'd lifted his lip to her. Her hackles bristled and her snarl deepened, a guttural and primal noise slipping from her angry jaws. Linquilea lunged suddenly, snapping her teeth around the horse's leg, but she did not do as much damage as she'd intended - the creature was only cut, though she was sure it would react negatively.

"Get off the horse, boy," Linquilea purred, her dangerous tones deepening to something less harsh, but equally dark.

Texture courtesy of KameleonKlik

<style>' target='_blank'>http://kameleonklik.deviantart.com"&g...t;<style>
.Lea_Knife p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Lea_Knife b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d674d; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Lea_Knife {background-color:#292929; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#87816f; line-height:12px; width:88%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nWPyc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:491px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Lea_Knife.inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.Lea_Knife p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Lea_Knife p b: after {content: close-quote;}
.Lea_Knife ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.Lea_Knife-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread