let it enfold you
[html]

wheee! she might be a little awkward. also, i assumed clover disguised her scent? if not, i'll change it. sorry this is long, wtf?

Since meeting up with Anu in the Sugarwoods a month ago, Sage had found herself feeling more comfortable leaving the mountain. Ichika was nice, but its numbers had dwindled, and the few that did remain were none she was close with. Lately, she'd been rather anti-social, and so rather than trying to form relationships with them, she took a ride.

Lennon navigated the rocks and odd angles of Halcyon Mountain with knowing ease, something Sage was grateful for. His large hooves and muscular body gave him an advantage against this terrain, and she loved him for it. Cooing kind words to him in low speech and patting his neck, she urged him westward. The Lykoi made certain to skirt wide around Inferni, but wide ambers kept vigilant watch for any she might know. She longed for contact, and seeing Max had been wonderful, but she doubted many others of Inferni would feel the same. It still hurt to think about.

The Ichikan found herself steering her stallion towards Salsola. In encountering them recently, she had remembered that her sister had joined their ranks not long ago. The tawny coyote worried for her blonde sister. She also remembered Sirius' words. "I can assure you that she has my protection," he'd said. Her brows furrowed as she wondered if he'd held true to that promise. The thought of losing another family member made her stomach turn.

It was quite a few miles on, long after she'd stopped for too long to gaze at the blooming patch of sunflowers, when she heard a faint sound. Large chocolate ears sat up, and even Lennon's head turned to look for the source. She couldn't be sure, but as she strained, she thought she knew the direction. Sage followed slowly, but her nose could not find a scent. She frowned, but followed still. The voice became more and more familiar as she got closer, and though she'd been sure she was just getting herself excited, Sage was really sure that it had to be her.

Lennon found her first. The scent of her mare had been stronger to him, and he'd followed it. Sage couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her, sitting beautifully atop a pure white thoroughbred. She was much smaller than Lennon, but he didn't seem to mind, and snorted happily when they got closer. "Clover," Sage barked happily, breaking into her sister's singing to stare at her, amazed. "You sing it beautifully." She had missed that song, missed Juniper Peace. Most of all, though, she'd missed her sister.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread