I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

Sorry for the delay. I've been kidnapped for my birthday lol >.>;

Sascha thought it would be best if Blitz wasn't with him during this. Yes, he usually had him with him more so now because of what happened to Donder but today he would keep him in the stables. He felt as though the reindeer would only be in the way. He would have smiled in response to her "hey" if he were able to but instead he simply looked at her as she went on to give him an axe he was lacking. He grabbed it, nodding his head in order to gesture a "thank you".

The axe was at his side by the time the white male approached on his horse. He offered him a wave as well though he didn't recognize him at all. That wasn't a surprise for the young man at all seeing as he was only recently becoming more active, or rather trying to. Alma made a good point, nodding to it. Perhaps he should have brought Blitzen along but he figured it would be too late to go get him now. He didn't want to keep them waiting since they seemed ready to go. When he learned where they were going, he wasn't too sure if he had been there before and so he would rely on Alma to lead the group. He then gave her a nod and waited for her to guide them to where they were needed.

Word Count :: 236

<style>
.sascha-rr .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#0c0a08; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px;}
.sascha-rr .ft-wc {font-variant: small-caps; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; color:#0c0a08; padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;}
.sascha-rr p {padding:3px 20px 6px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.sascha-rr b {color:#342a1b; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #4a4237 1px 1px 2px;}
.sascha-rr {background-color:#A2917D; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/16m3juc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #BBAB94; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d3b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sascha-rr-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }

.sascha-rr .inner { margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread