I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

I'm dumb and forgot Inferni owns a cart. Once they get started I'll have Max go get it. :|

art by crypsis

His breeding had unfortunately been one of domestic blood—while not a wolf, the dog who had given him his coat and bulk was close in confirmation (though much larger, much more fashioned for the work of man) to give the illusion of such blood. Max, in truth, cared little for his true genetic outline. He was the son of a monster, and he alone had been born with that bad blood. How could he not, when his siblings looked like their mother and he alone stood, gleaming and white and somehow different, apart from them?

The snowflake speckled mare was calm around the others, her own docile nature favorable when it came to such work. With her foal less needy now, Max was able to use her for such tasks. Having another mare able to feed the growing babies was easier as well—they shared a father and this somehow helped Merab understand, if not fully grasp, that the golden filly and her own chestnut son were both worth the care.

A gesture was offered to him by the orange male, and Max looked at him and nodded slightly. Alma’s suggestion was a fair one, and he smiled toothily at the idea of going outside of the borders. “Lead the way,” he said, and shifted his weight atop the thick horse.

<style>
#maxpose {
font-family:'georgia', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#maxpose p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#maxpose p.maxImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#maxpose .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#maxpose .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#maxpose b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#maxpose u { text-decoration: underline; }
#maxpose b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread