I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
[html]

I wondered why you didn't mention the cart. :p Not sure whether you wanted Max to realize at the last moment that he should take the cart, or just now, so I stopped a bit early.

The orange-haired coyote stood there admiring the horse, almost tempted to reach out and touch it. It fascinated her in the same way birds did, in its potential to cause violence. Despite the recent battle in which she had to dodge a rider on horseback, Alma felt only cautious, not afraid.

The white hybrid's words snapped her out of her thoughts, and she realized they were both expecting her to lead the way. She dithered with uncertainty for a moment, before nodding and heading towards the gate's back entrance. From experience she knew that there were some good trees not far from Inferni's borders, but she had avoided cutting them. Some sort of protective, hoarding habit had kept her from using the wood most convenient to her, and now it seems that instinct paid off.

"You've grown a lot since you were a pup." Her mother's voice drifted into her ears. The rust coywolf twitched visibly and glanced back at the two behind her - nothing, only them. She held the gate open for the pair, although really it was just to ensure it wouldn't accidentally close while Max was on his horse. Alma figured a large piece of metal hitting the creature would make it considerably less docile, in the same way the dagger she'd thrown at her attacker's horse had caused it to rear. "I wouldn't have expected you to have done this."

Alma's ears twitched in the direction she thought she heard her mother's voice, but did not turn her head. She did not want to appear insane in front of her clanmates; they probably hadn't heard the voice at all and so any reply she would make would seem odd.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread