the world shakes
[html]
omnomnom

There was something so addictive about the proximity the two of them had, the harsh electricity that seemed to jump from her body to his. He'd noticed it before today, the pull he had for her, but the alcohol in his system seemed to enhance this feeling. It intensified when his curled fingers brushed against her cheek, his hand warming. He didn't know how to explain this feeling, the need to be near her, the need to pull her into an embrace and hold her tighter than either of them could bear. He didn't know if she felt it too, and he didn't know if what he felt was right, morally, but it was also something that he knew, instinctively, that he could never get enough of. His finger connected with her ear, not hard enough to actually hurt, but enough to tease her and perhaps initiate some kind of play. He hopped back, unsteady at first before he managed to regain some kind of balance. It wouldn't do well in his favour if he fell over, so he managed to stay upright, a cheeky smile still playing on his lips.

The delicate sound of her whine caused him to lean forward unconsciously. Her grumbled word, accompanied with the clutch to her ear was enough to make his face fall in concern, an apologetic stance to his ears and tail as he automatically stepped forward. She was in pain and he'd caused it. Instinctively, as she stepped forward and buried her face in his chest, he allowed creamy arms to snake around her waist, squeezing gently and holding her tight. She fit perfectly into his arms, her body feeling so right tucked into his. "I'm sorry Lili... I didn't mean to hurt you." He murmured softly, regret filling him even in his inebriated state. He hadn't meant to hurt her- he'd just meant to initiate some kind of play. He couldn't help himself as he rubbed his cheek affectionately against her head, most likely messing up the mass of curls that sprung from her head. With another squeeze, he aimed a lick towards her ear, as if to apologise once again.

His mind was still processing the sense of right it felt, as well as his body, when she was pressed against him like this. He hadn't ever felt like this before, as though she was made for him. It felt like home. With his arms wrapped around her waist, hands resting easily on the small of her back, he couldn't think of a single time he'd felt this peaceful. "Hey, you can flick me back if you want." He chuckled, unwilling to release her long enough to look at her properly.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
452+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread