the world shakes
[html]

(445) stop distracting me from work, ffs.

There were times when she underestimated her ability to put on a performance; a trait she had no doubt inherited from her dam. It was too easy and quite often, unconsciously done. She had sincerely expected Saul to pick up on her little scheme but when his face drooped with concern, Lilin could not stop the pang of guilt from tugging at her heart. Deception was something she would have gladly resorted to with others, but not him. "Oh Saul," she responded then, her muffled voice filled with accountability as she pressed her face into his fur even deeper. Even in her moment of culpability, she couldn't help but bask in the warmth he provided. This was the second time she'd lost herself in his embrace; they had done this before but the affection hadn't been as profound as this. There was no distress involved this time; this was pure, substantial attraction.

It took very little for her body to react to his touch; she could withstand his caresses with some determination. Although her face was hidden by his creamy pelt, her tail demonstrated her enjoyment and peace of mind by picking up the pace; darting back and forth expressively. It was him commandeering the situation, steering it in whatever direction he felt comfortable with; that is, until she felt his tongue lavish her with undivided attention. Such a gesture could have been trivial, had it not been paired with the slight squeeze of her waist. A sequence of familiar shivers shook her entire body then and she knew, quite shamefully, that he'd possibly felt it. And yet, as shameful as their emotional affair could have been perceived, she did not tell him to stop. If anything, she repositioned herself closer; she too, hugging his body close in a clutching embrace. Her face lifted once again, hoping to peer into the eyes of the man she would from here on out refuse to call her cousin. "You didn't hurt me," she admitted then, allowing her lips to coil into a sheepish grin.

He hadn't hurt her but it became painstakingly obvious that he, more than anyone else now, had the power to drive a stake through her heart. "I would have flicked you back-" she started then, her face lighting up prematurely as a slurred explanation came tumbling out of her mouth. "But I can barely stand up and now that you're close enough, I don't think I can reach that high." Her right hand was brought up to gently tug on his muzzle then, directing it at an angle where both of their noses could meet and gently press againt one another.

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread