the world shakes
[html]
Big Grin

Despite the dulling sensation that the alcohol had on his body, Saul was not so far gone, or perhaps his kidneys were working quickly enough to combat these effects, that he didn't see the smile creep along Lilin's lips before she set her face into a mask of innocence. Her eyes were wide, muzzle turned down slightly, possibly so that any further slips in smiling were hidden, before her delicate voice tried to dig herself out of the situation. He wasn't having any of it, a teasing grin slipped over his lips as he'd bent to scoop her up. She didn't have time to move or to protest as he knocked her legs out from underneath her, catching her around her back before she hit the ground. He lifted her easily towards his body- she was about a foot shorter than he was and her weight matched the difference- she weighed very little to his well toned muscles. Coupled with the automatic shifting of her arms around his neck and he didn't have much of a problem supporting her.

"I think you would trick me, Miss Lilin." He spoke close to her ear, a rough and husky voice the only thing he could managed with her body pressed against his like this. Her side was the only thing touching him this time, but it also meant that he could see the front of her body, stretched out in his arms. And it wasn't helping his situation any more- he would be mortified if she felt him against her back, standing to attention. Forcing himself to listen to her words instead of the potentially raging hard on that he kept hidden in his trousers, he allowed an easy grin to light up his face. She shouldn't have said that, she really shouldn't. With a snort, he allowed his right arm to shift away from her, most likely causing her to jolt back in an imitation of falling, before he 'caught' her again.

"What trouble will I be getting myself in to then?" He breathed, once again close to her ear. Absent-mindedly, he reached out to nibble softly on the ear he had just whispered in to. The light, teasing air of their conversation was pleasant, although Saul felt an undercurrent of something much more serious. He couldn't quite grasp what it was, and therefore he ignored it as he waited for a reply from the temptress in his arms.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
408+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread