angels don't fly
He'd not broken down like this since he was young and helpless as a freshly kidnapped pup. The female was wrapped up in his arms and they were both softly crying but she was soothing him with gentle coo's that reassured him he was still here. Slowly, he straightened up off her and forced himself to stop the tears that still wished to come. He couldn't cry. He was too tough... He was too corrupted to break down now.

Giving a shuddering sigh he stiffled his sobs and gave a bit of a chuckle. Oh the joy of having tears with the girl Fang had raped. He gave her an apologetic smile, in a kind of charming way, and whiped the tears from under their eyes gently. "I'd like to be friends with you, Selene. I'd like to see you one day soon too... Maybe on a happier occasion." Fang's thoughts quietly whispered in his brain, We'll see who shows up to see her at that date! A sudden wall shot up, something of being protective over the girl before him, making him refuse to bring harm to her. Whether it was his mind controlling his body or not nothing would happen to her.

"I, uh... Should go. You probably have somewhere to be anyways." He looked around realizing some bit of time had passed while their convesation had occured. Toby, aware she'd been trying to leave a bit earlier, assumed she wanted to leave. As he dropped his hands from her completely and stood up there was nothing he could do but let her walk off. Besides... he didn't want to grow too attached to someone being around today. Fang was getting antsy for control over his brain.

Messages In This Thread