Sweet Talker?
Dara looked up to hear an angelic voice singing lyrics she had never heard before. She listened to them, the voice drowning out the lyrics. His coat was such a gorgeous color. Dara was speechless when he stood there, the elegance in how he stood. Everything about this wolf instantly attracted Dara. As he bowed, the words finally sank in, and she smiled. He's a sweet one she thought.

Dara felt very self conscious as his eyes slide over her. She shifted in her place and just watched him. There was a slight blush to her face, but it wasn't much at all. When he finished his introduction, Dara
s blush was very visible and she made no effort to hid it, though she should have. Alexander. That name had quite the ring to it. She smiled brightly as well. If you think I am the sight easy on the eyes, you haven't seen your own reflection. My name is Dara Moon. Well, care to join a lonely artist, who needs some inspiration? You seem to be giving me quite a lot. She managed to speak the reply without stumbling over words. She saw this wolf infront of her, but couldn't believe the amount of beauty this wolf possessed. He was like the perfect picture, the sweetest chords, or the smoothest voice, that always eluded the grasp of the artist, composer, or scribe. Dara felt her heart jump into her throat. She didn't even know this wolf, but the air of charisma he gave off instantly pulled this loving wolf into his grasp. If he showed anymore interest in her, Dara might just have to get to know him better. She already wanted too.

The thoughts off Shadow dropped off her mind, and were replaced by this new wolf. Alexander. Alexander....what a beautiful name She said honestly. She wanted to reach out and touch his fur. It looked soft. Soft fur was something that Dara couldn't resist. And his voice was something Dara couldn't resist either. He was altogether irresistible to Dara.

Messages In This Thread