[p] the engine's rusting in deep, deep sleep
[html]

Eris is by Libri!

The dark-furred woman considered Magnolia carefully. This woman was different than the child that had come to her at Larkspur's request, so many months ago. Magnolia was one of the first to enter their midst, and this had not left the dark-furred woman's mind. Her strength had been a part of Salsola's for many long months now. Talk of her daughter made Eris proud, to be sure, but she did not wish to spend the next hours raving about Artemisia. Eris had seen far more of her daughter than her Confidant in the past months, after all.

My children have kept me busy, the dark-furred coyote responded, rolling a sable-furred shoulder in a shrug. The pressures of the pack, too, she said. Neither was stated as a lamentation, but there was some faint hint of mourning in her voice. She did not have the luxuries of excessive free time -- what little she had, she devoted to the weir or some other project requiring her attention or direction. There was always some new slave to be trained, some new Associate to be taught, some prospect or threat in the outlands.

Let's not dwell too much on those -- I spend enough time with them, she said, grinning broadly. I was walking with Helias and scouting the extent of our new borders. Would you walk with me? There are human bits and pieces, different from the village, the hybrid said, gesturing in one direction and then the next. Tell me about what you have been up to, please.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread