[p] the engine's rusting in deep, deep sleep
[html]

Seeing Eris grin like a child made Maggie’s mouth mimic the same behavior, even letting out a little chuckle when the Auxiliary asked her about her recent behavior. Lately Maggie’s life had been a one ridiculous situation after the other. Maggie started walking in the direction of the new land, motioning for the other woman to do the same. “I got a horse, from Inferni. A sweet white boy named Jasper. He has made scouting the borders infinitely easier,” The horse was indeed a fine specimen; his muscles were tight with strength and was incredibly fast. He made the borders a morning and night ritual; mornings were for trap checks and the nights were for long rides around the border.

“Denver hates horses though, so he always makes a fuss. It’s quite entertaining, when we ride together,” At the mention of the poodle-wolf she burst into a fit of girly giggles. “He’s so weird sometimes,” she looked to Kimbra who shifted her weight around on the hybrid’s shoulder, as if she had no opinion of the man.

Up ahead, Maggie spotted a human structure, similar to the one she ran into a few days prior. “I found a house… or something, a shack maybe, I don’t know it was small… but anyway, it was filled with liquor somewhere nearby. It might not be bad for the pack to take the stockpile,” Maggie was always in pack-mode; hard-wired to act for the greater good of the Thistle Kingdom. Telling Eris about her little secret treasure trove was no different.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread