[p] the engine's rusting in deep, deep sleep
[html]

While she had always craved Eris’ attention when she first got here, she was surprised at how informal the Auxiliary interacted with her now. Maggie always thought her superior was all about appearances, never one to relax in front of a subordinate… but they were family, after all, and if Eris wanted to celebrate with her, Maggie would be more than happy to oblige. The silver Confidant felt more at ease now, honestly thrilled with the idea that Eris wanted to spend time with her in such a manner. “All wonderful things worth celebrating,” the girl said simply, grinning and then drinking deeply from the shattered bottle top. It was easier to drink than the past finds she had in this ruin, it was sweet and flavorful and truly enjoyable.

Maggie considered Eris’ question carefully. “I haven’t taken anyone here, but a while ago I brought back some of the alcohol for Denver and I… this stuff makes you do silly things sometimes,” her grin was wicked, almost like she wanted to divulge what happened between them to Eris. But she wasn’t quite sure if it was appropriate or not, and Maggie wasn’t exactly the type of girl to divulge such sensitive information. Instead of talking more, Maggie put the glass up to her lips again, gulping down the stuff happily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread