[p] the engine's rusting in deep, deep sleep
[html]maybe have Eris mention her pregnancy & wrap up soon? Smile

The young one's horrified looks waned as Eris spoke. Her words made sense; promotion and strengthening bonds for the sake of the pack were all things Maggie would love to do. Salsola was her first and foremost duty Maggie had almost forgotten that there were personal aspects of the pack she could take advantage of. But Sirius took no mate, and as far as Maggie knew Eris was the only one who had taken that vow. It was a serious deal to the girl. As a child that was not raised with two parents, she wanted to make sure that the man she vowed to stay with forever would be someone she wanted to be with for the rest of her life.

"Would we get in trouble if Sirius found out?" she feared her leader probably a little more than she should; she did not want him to hurt either her or Denver. She shrank back from Eris, looking at the bowl numbly. "I care for him, Eris, I really do, but I don't know...." it was difficult for Maggie to talk about it to Eris even if the dark woman was the only creature besides Larkspur that she trusted in this Kingdom. "What's it like, being with one canine forever?" If Maggie was going to do this, she wasn't about to take another man to bed. She hated her parents for being so promiscuous, and couldn't imagine hurting another the way Lolita had hurt Niro.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread