battling inner demons
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[396]
naaaw, Nier is cuuuute

Preoccupation was one of Saul's major flaws- the ability to turn so in on himself that he didn't notice what was going on around him. As he made his way across camp, trying desperately not to look at her door, to silently ask her to come out and speak to him, he didn't notice the form of his cousin by the fire. His gaze was, firmly, set on the trees in front of him and the plans that were playing out in his mind. He knew that building more things here probably wasn't the best idea- if they had to leave, there would be a lot of work that would be wasted. But at the same time, he didn't honestly know how long they would be here for and if it was for a while, he might as well build something that could be fun for everyone to use. Even in his preoccupation, and depression at being avoided and ignored, Saul was thinking about his son and Elias, and the brothers who would no doubt take as much pleasure from the plans in Saul's mind alongside their younger counterparts.

The soft, tentative 'wuff' that echoed from the camp ground stopped him immediately. He could hear the concern in his cousins vocalisation, even if he didn't say anything. A small part of him was pleased that his cousin cared for him enough to want to help him out, but the other part hadn't begun to grasp the enormity of what was going on. Let along how to vocalise it, or what to even say. He could feel himself clamping up, giving himself plenty of reasons why he shouldn't say anything to Niernan about what had happened. It was painfully obvious however that something hand changed in camp and in a way, everyone had a right to know why the atmosphere was more tense than it needed to be. With a sigh, he turned back, green eyes weary as he gave his cousin a smile. Without thinking much about it, he decided that four hands were better than two.

Wanna help me out Nier? He asked, jerking his head softly towards the trees. Unlike the usually happy demeanour that Saul wore as a blanket, he seemed more reserved than before, quieter. Still, it was an opportunity to bond with Niernan and he wouldn't pass up that chance.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread