battling inner demons
[html]

SERIOUSLY!? Only 222 words? What is wrong with me? Sorry Honey, you deserve a better post than this.:: 222::

A heavy breath escaped his lungs, tension and worry leaving him like it had been a poisonous fog inside him, but now it was gone. He smiled again, the expression coming as naturally as ever and without having to be forced at all. How funny that a few normal words from his cousin could produce such an effect in him, maybe it was because he'd been following Saul since he and his brother had become part of the lakeside clan.

Nier glanced back up at Saul as the grey man called down from the tree, the black and tan wolf nodded at his cousin, taking a step and stooping over the pile of things on the floor by the roots of the tree. He rifled through the small pile until he found the hunting knife that Saul had asked for, tucking it into one of his own pockets until he could get back up into the tree, leaving his paws free to climb.

Nier leaped back up into the boughs of the chosen tree, scrambling effortlessly to the branch he had rested on before. His tan furred paw delved into his pocket and he held the hunting knife out to Saul, noticing that the man seemed to be in pain. He cocked his head to one side and queried his cousin "Ya alright Saul?".

Word Count ~ 222

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread