Bird Memories
[html]

[358]
<3

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

The pup seemed captivated by Eir, who had remained in his tree-top perch since she had emerged. He supposed this was a good thing- he hadn't tried to kill her as he had done with Wilson and he seemed content to listen to what SAul said. Following his orders was a good thing and Saul sent his bird a soft clicking sound, which he had learnt from Eirias himself to mean something good. Praise in his own language made the bird puff his chest out, ruffling his feathers proudly before piercing amber eyes fixed on the pup once more. He was large enough to kill the pup if it were a surprise attack, but his intelligent mind told him that his master was conversing with it, and therefore Eir would leave it alone. The pup, having heard the words from Saul, span around, confusion lighting her face. Saul noted the confused crunch of her nose, the reluctance to speak but the curiosity raging none the less. Saul himself was a little shocked- he was sure that this was Dalgina from Ichika.

The soft shake of her head was enough to confirm that she was perhaps too young to have remembered him when they'd met. Her verbalisation revealed her insecurity and Saul allowed a smile to once again adorn his face. He allowed his tail to resume its swinging gait. "I don't suppose you would remember me, you were such a little thing when we met." He conceded, rubbing the back of his neck once before continuing. "I'm a friend of your mothers- we helped to create Ichika when our leaders joined our packs. Do you have a wooden carving of a tree? I made that for you." He said, hoping that what he said wasn't too confusing. The merging of Dahlia and Phoenix had been a shock for everyone, especially since there weren't many strong bonds between the members of the pack. Jace had been resistant, but Saul had managed to befriend her before she left. It seemed she had walked in his shoes. "Where do you live now?" He asked, wondering if Jace had settled anywhere close.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread