Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 welp, skye is not happy!

Skye stood straight and tall as the female addressed her first, although she heard no respect in the voice. Not here to come back to d'Arte - she thought as much. She did not, however, care for the flippant tone that she spoke to her with, the disrespect that she gave the pack that had housed her and fed her while she showed no respect. Skye curled her lip, exposing her fangs, but allowed Sky to complete her speeches to the others that she had walked away from without a word.

What happened next, however, lit the fire in Skye's eyes and she let out a loud snarl that even Sky's new and disrespectful tone could not ignore. She saw what Sky was trying to say. She saw what she was implying behind those eyes.

She stepped forward, in front of Taliesin and Orin and Myrddin so that she was face to face with Sky. "You," she growled lowly, dangerous tones, "abandoned us. You left us without a word, abandoned the pack and stole away Taliesin's own family without saying anything to him. You made yourself a loner, a rogue - you exiled yourself from these lands, and you dare," she snarled, her voice now raised in anger and hostility, "you dare to disrespect me and my lands like this?" She stepped forward again, unsheathing her claws and her dagger and now ferociously baring her teeth at Sky. She and her pack had been abandoned too many times for this girl to come back and disrespect her leadership, to soil her lands with her traitorous mouth.

"If you, a mere loner, cannot show a shred of respect that is owed to the alpha of the lands you walk on," she snarled, "if you cannot fathom the respect that you owe and have owed yet neglected, then you may not enter these lands any longer. Do I make myself clear?" The female was an image of rage now - fire in her eyes, her hand on her dagger, and every inch of teeth showing from her mouth, she would not stand for this disrespect any longer. Any more resistance would be met with a knife.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread