Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
OOC: D: And old friends become spiteful. Sky's ready to teach Skye how to pick her fights. XD (She Lupus-Secui shift was during Skye's talk and was painful to a point of fueling Sky's temper more. Remember; Sky's always been quick to shift.)

If she'd just left it alone, if she'd held herself off and accepted a rogue's lack of respect, things could've gone smoothly. If Skye had only accepted Sky's scorn, they could've walked away without any hatred or blood spilt. The moment she growled, the moment she pulled that knife, she ruined everything.

Sky turned sharply at the sound of metal on leather, the dangerous tone in the leader's voice. She shifted as she turned around, standing on feral hind legs in her Secui form, a quick and painful shift, even by the sounds of bones shifting and snapping into place. Fur bristled as the mother stood between the armed woman and her pups and the fact that Skye was seperating her from her mate and son only made matters worse. Long teeth and a split tongue lashed out in warning at the knife as the brown rogue spoke, her voice ice and blood.

"Crystal clear, m'lady. Now how about I show you just what lands I'm walking on right now, then?" She hadn't stepped one paw into d'Arte territory and she'd made sure of it. Her scent remained on the outside and if Skye were to try anything, there was no pack law to back her here. She stood there, full height, daring the woman to attack, daring her to start a fight she'd only end up losing. The rogue had been in worse fights than some pompous title before and if anyone decided to defend the woman, it only served to prove Collins to be as weak as Sky believed her to be.

She kept her voice controlled after that. "I've come to speak with my mate and son. Let them pass, or I will not leave. What I have to say does not concern the woman who lets children stain the streets of the city she swore to protect." Catching herself, she lifted her head and posture higher, proving to Skye just how unafraid she was. How ready she was to rip into her old leader should the situation call for it.

Behind her, Lena and Cody stood with fur bristling. They were just as ready to defend their mother and she was, them. Sky had taught them everything she could about holding their own in a fight. She wasn't worried; she knew they'd stay out of it unless things got bad and they became targets. She knew they'd be fine. They'd run if she told them to. She'd taught them well.

Apparently, Skye's parents had done a shit job of teaching her to pick her fights. The long-time rogue blooded woman had dealt with more brutish things while starving before. This would be an unfortunate but quick fight, if the Collins woman became that careless. She'd come with no intentions on being violent or hateful. It was all on Skye now. To fight or not; the choice was hers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread