Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
OOC: She leaves, but not without giving herself the pleasure of blaming Skye for the murders. x:

She wanted to say more. She wanted to slap her down and teach her who was truely betraying who. She wanted to maul this bitch for every word she'd uttered. Even as another memeber of her unfortunate pack appeared, she was ready to take them all on, just as she had in the AniWayan war.

But Ephriam wasn't here this time. Her pups were. And if she fought with the bitch, her pups would be in grave danger. She stepped back, glaring daggers at both armed women. "Shawchert brought justice in Argul's death." She rumbled, signalling for her children to walk away. "You've brought only fear and risk. If Liam comes back, if he kills my son or my mate, my friends..."

Her eyes narrowed into slits and she spoke so softly one would have to strain to hear. "You'll be next." Once last glance at Orin, the pup, Taliesin and Myrddin. Then, she turned back to the forest and darted off, howling as she ran... a summon for her family, one last attempt at reuniting them together. She'd come to take them away from d'Arte, back with her to the Northern Mountains, away from the danger... to be together again. Skye ruined everything with her pride. If she allowed anyone else to die in her care, she would pay dearly.

That much Sanja would make sure of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread