Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 Tongue

She felt a presence - Jace. If the worthless traitor decided to try anything, she would have no choice but to die. She snorted as the coward uttered empty words. She thought that Shaw brought justice to Argul? Skye had no interest in correcting the dolt that dared cross the leader on her own lands - her own ignorance was her problem, not Skye's or anyone else's. She knew that one day, she would step too far and get herself - and her pups - killed. But that was none of Skye's concern, nor was the empty threat that she ignored from the woman. If Sky wanted to threaten the pack, then fine - Skye would make sure that that very threat would be eliminated if she ever saw her again.

Skye barked out a laugh as the female turned tail - running away again, like the useless coward she was. Whining about Skye not protecting the pack, and what does she do? Run away, again. She never protected the pack. She only weakened it.

"Run, coward, run!" she yowled after the traitor who came back to what would have been her family - if only she hadn't threatened its very safety only moments ago. "Take your empty threats with you - come back here again and you will meet my blade!" She did not care if Sky heeded her words - in fact, having her return would only give the creamy female a chance to slice her in half like the coward deserved. Sky could delude herself with thinking that she could attempt to bring down the leader of the pack, but Skye knew that she had won. And the coward? She was a loner now, however, a loner not worth thinking about any longer; she waited a moment, giving Taliesin, Myrddin, Orin, Jace, all a chance to take in what they had seen.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread