I want to give up the fight
[html]

OOC goes here.

Aeron huffed as she paced the living area. She wanted nothing more then to talk to charm and sort out all she was feeling. She huffed running a colored hand through her hair. She needed to say something more to her she wanted to make her better. Ignoring what happened did not help her nore was it going to help charm heal.

The golden demon was tired though she had to admit though with Leon and everyone one else gone the place was empty. She had to admit though it allowed her to fully move on there was no need for her to look at the boys and think of Io. Xyza was gone and so was Leons daughter. Now her home was nothing more then a place where she the demon leader stayed. It was also where her daughter and charm were.

Aeron moved to the hallway she called home. The emptiness creeping in. She moved to her room and knocked on the door. Charm I want to see you and talk with you. She said as she stood there. She wasn't sure what about but she was going to say or do.

<style type="text/css">
.hati-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00BFFF; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hati-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#00BFFF; text-align:center;}
.hati-1 p {text-indent:40px; padding:3px 25px; margin:0px;}
.hati-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... Hati-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.hati-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hati-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread