A New Place to Live
[html]
OOC: Big Grin This is the start of something awesome.

When the dark male appeared, Sky lowered her head in greeting, a subtle sign of submission but her dominant personality prevented her from anything more. Cody noted her position and dropped down himself, pulling Lena with him so the two pups were laying on their bellies, waiting for the two adults to finish their dealings patiently.

"Good morning, Zalen. My name is Sky Rhiannon. These are my son and daughter, Cody and Lena." She nodded to them and both yipped a polite hello, Cody in his soft voice and Lena in her sing-song voice, so much like her mother's.

"I'm glad you came. We've travelled quite far to find your New Dawn. I noticed the scent of an old pack mate, of family, here. Titania, if you know her." She smiled fondly at her memories of the girl, so much like her father but with her mother's attitude and looks. "I came to see if this was the pack she formed. To see if I could check things out, figure out if this is a place I'd like to call home."

Lena and Cody exchanged nudges, body language of their own, telling eachother things no one else could ever figure out. Lena rumbled in reply to a nudge from Cody's nose and the two seemed to settle on an agreement, the boy looking at Zalen with curiousity and unknown expectations. He was judging the alpha. The last time he'd met an alpha of any pack, his mother had been threatened with a knife. This male was large, booming in comparison to even his father. So far he seemed nice, friendly even. Hopefully it stayed this way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread