A New Place to Live
[html]

OOC

Big Grin
WC +364

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Zalen noted the subtle genuflection the woman gave him and nodded slightly at it. She did not grovel before him as others might, and this he did not mind; there were different levels of dominance amongst wolves and this female had a high one and it did not bother Zalen in the least bit. His position as Alpha did not give him the right to lord over his subordinates, no, it was in fact he who needed them and they the ones that gave him purpose, not the other way around.

The femme was soft spoken and greeted him courteously, as well as naming her two children. The young cubs were precious, and Zalen’s heart immediately ached for them; pups should not be outside a pack, he knew this for he himself had been a young pup of a loner mother; life was difficult as a loner. He would not have survived had he not been picked up by two males and joined a pack with them in his youth.

Zalen did however make note of how the male child seemed to guide his sister, and then the Alpha noticed that she was indeed blind. His heart sank, what a terrible handicap to have bestowed on one so young. His attention was drawn from then suddenly though at the words of the woman; Titania? She knew Titania? Then her name dawned on him, "Sky Rhiannon…" He mouthed, letting the sound of the words ring a little longer in his ears, "Yes… you are from Cercatori de Arte, I have heard word of you from Orin." He tried to recall exactly what was said about the woman; he remembered it was in connection with a murder of some sort, one that had affected Orin deeply, but he could not for the life on him remember exactly what it was; he would have to think on it later.

Zalen shifted a bit to raise his head, "Yes, Titania is Alphess of New Dawn and my mate. I am glad that you know her, if you wish to join us, it bodes well for you." He gave a smile and a wag of his tail at that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread