A New Place to Live
[html]
OOC: Lena bein' cute. xD

So this Zalen was Titania's mysterious mate! Orin had been by, had mentioned her. This was a curious detail she'd have to bring up with Orin later, especially with what had happened in the time since New Dawn had been formed. Nothing showed her thoughts, not so much as a flick of a torn ear. She smiled at his warm welcome and nodded. "I've left d'Arte. My son and his father remain behind, but it's no place for my Lena to live. Too dangerous." For now, she'd leave it at that. It was sure to spark curiousity, especially if Titania took an interest, but for now, this was all she was willing to give away.

The pups beside her seemed to lighten up as Zalen approved of her knowing Titania. As far as either could tell, the meeting was going great. They could already smell the warm milk scent of a den, could already feel the warmth of their mother's fur and the sweet safety they'd known only as nurslings. Sky noted their change and smiled. "I'll admit, I'm hesitant to call any pack my own just yet. With how long I've lived in d'Arte, it's hard to switch loyalties like this..." She watched her pups as she spoke, then turned back to Zalen with wise eyes. "Is it alright if we stay with your pack, as tentitive recruits? I'm willing to offer a helping paw where it's needed, of course."

"Momma's a healer!" Came the tiny voice of Lena, who now sat beside her mother proudly. "An' she taught me stuff too. Cody an' I can even hunt rabbits now!" Cody looked over at his sister, sitting to match her height. He didn't approve of her outburst, being as strict as his mother's teachings during their days as rogues. Still, Sky watched on with a warm smile, enjoying the innocence for a moment. "An' we promise to be good an' share an' use our manners an' everything! Please, Mister Zalen?"

Sky turned to look at Zalen with a bemused smirk. A raised eyebrow asked him the same question as before; was his consent to be given for this? Could he let an estranged family of misfits into his ranks, even with their strange requests?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread