A New Place to Live
[html]

OOC

OOC
WC +

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Zalen listened with interest as she spoke of how she had left d’Arte. Her reasoning was vague, but it seemed to go along with what Orin had told him. There was strife in Cercatori, though he couldn’t quite remember the details; he would have to ask Sky about it later.

Her reasoning behind being hesitant to switch loyalties so quickly was founded, and Zalen nodded sagely at her words, "I can understand how such a transition is difficult, many of my members came from other packs as well. It was hard for some of them to break ties but all turned out alright in the end. I hope you find that New Dawn is well suited for you and your family." He smiled down at the pups then, just as the female piped up on how her mother was a healer and how she was learning as well. The candid nature of the pup just tickled Zalen to no end, and Zalen drew back his large maw and let out a booming laugh. "Ah little one, I’m sure you will be nothing but helpful, though I am sorry that we do not have any others your age to play with." There was the twinge of pain in his heart again.

Looking back up at Sky, "Come, I will show you the den and you may stay with us for a time. I’m sure you would like to catch up with Titania, and our Delta Deuce can look after the little one’s if you need time to yourself." Then, something in his head clicked, "Deuce… are you related? You both share the same name." If they were related, it seemed that the Rhiannon family was growing ever larger in New Dawn, though Zalen had never heard Noah referred to with that surname.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread