A New Place to Live
[html]
OOC: Smile

Lena and Cody followed him first, trotting into the lands happily, forgetting their manners. After a moment of walking, they hung back to walk with their mother again. Their good mood was catching and despite the rough last few days, Sky found herself looking forward to spending the night in the safety of a pack. She listened as Zalen spoke, welcoming her to stay with them and even mentioning a pupsitter- Deuce.

She was about to ask if it was Deuce Rhiannon when he answered her question first. She grinned, relaxing. "She's my mother-in-law! The kids' grandmother! She's here?" Suddenly, the trio of Rhiannons were even more excited. The pups started to talk amongst themselves in hushed, excited voices. Grandma!

"Deuce and Titania... who would've thought I'd find them both here?" Sky mused to Zalen, waving her tail behind her as she walked. "I only wish Taliesin and Myrddin would've come with me. We could've been a full family again." Lena and Cody paid their mother's longing no mind. They hadn't gotten the chance to love their father as Myrddin had. They'd gotten the chance to see that Myrddin was safe and happy with their father, and that was enough for the two of them. They had eachother and they had their mother. That was enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread