A New Place to Live
[html]

OOC

Alright we can close this out. Just send me a PM or whatever when you want another thread with Sky officially asking to join. I’m going to give her 2 IC weeks to decide Smile
WC +1

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Sky was quick to respond in the affirmative that Deuce was indeed related to her, but it was with a title that Zalen did not understand. Mother-in-law? What exactly did that mean? He had never heard of the suffix ‘in-law’, he wondered what it could be, but put it to the back of his mind. Perhaps he would ask Titania or Soran about it later, it might be a human thing that was lost on him. He found he often had to go to those who had been from other, more humanized packs, to explain such things to him. Books of poetry could only teach one so much about the intricacy of human life.

Zalen bent down to playfully nip at one of the pups as it strayed too close to his feet. He did not want to trip over the dear things. He laughed and turned to the Rhiannon woman, "I’m glad you know Deuce! I’m sure she also will be glad to see you. You and your children are welcome to stay here for a fortnight, and meet all those you can, so you can decide if this is where you are to stay. While you are here you will be treated as any other member of the pack, and may eat and sleep with us if you so desire." He continued to smile softly but then turned his head to gaze forward. He was sure the others would be glad to meet her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread