A New Place to Live
[html]
OOC: End it here? Smile Sorry for not pming you with the other thread. xD I didn't see this until after I'd posted it.

His offer was a fortnight to think it over. A generous offer, considering most packs wouldn't allow strangers on their lands at all without a pledge of loyalty to their rules. He even offered a place in the den for them. She was hesitent to accept the last part, being so long excluded from large crowds for sleeping, but the idea sounded warm and inviting. Something she could get used to with time. For now, she'd make due with another sleeping place.

"Thank you, Zalen. Truely, we're grateful. I'll pass on sleeping with the pack for now, though. Please understand, we've been rogues for most of the pups' lives now and it'll take some adjusting for that to be comfortable." She smiled, waving her tail slowly. "We'll be on call if you need us, for anything. I'm happy to help and as long as it's in their power, Lena and Cody will gladly lend a paw. Right kids?"

Both children yipped in approval and affirmation. "We can hunt! And we can sing! And we can fight off intruders!" Lena yapped happily, though before she could continue, Cody toppled her over with a pounce. The two wrestled for a moment before catching up to the adults and walking along side them. "We'll be good, mister Zalen. We promise." Cody this time. His voice was softer than his sister's, quiet and gentle. A scholar's tones, for certain.

Sky nodded her approval and laughed softly as the two bounded ahead, taking shifts being behind and in front of the adult pair they were walking with. "Once we know where the densite is, we'll bed down nearby, so it'll be easy to find us. Thank you again, Zalen. I'm truely grateful."

She didn't know it yet. Maybe the children did, but Sky was not yet aware that this would be her home in mere days time. Someday soon, she'd pledge her loyalty to Zalen and her proclaimed neice Titania... a loyalty she'd never, ever take forgranted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread