Keep your secrets in the shadows
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 340 :: Permission to kill me, this post sucks badly ;______;

Black had always been his choice colour when it came to the designs he dyed upon himself and others; it was the one colour that stood out so cleanly against his white and grey streaked form. Everyone had a favourite colour or a selection of them that they favoured and black was the young Nishant's; the dark colour couldn't be tainted by others, complimented and co-existed with others beautifully, within nature the colour was that of night and shadows, places one could hide from the world and not been seen. Forest coloured eyes flicked away from the tunnels entrance, slowly falling upon the form of a strange coloured girl whom spoke curious words. “Huh?” he responded, momentarily thrown off guard by the girls words.

Lokni was such a part of the lads life that he often forgot the presence of the large guide; it wasn't as if the black cat helped much, always remaining silent and melting into his surroundings. “You mean Lokni?” he voiced the thought allowed, thoroughly confused as to what the girl was calling a shadow beast. Stepping away from the tree he moved a fraction closer to the girl, before changing his mind and pausing, head titled slightly in consideration. Heaving himself up to his feet, Lokni padded over to stand beside the young hunter, before progressing a few steps in front of his charge, “Child, you smell of blood” the cats words were not a question, but a statement referring to the kill he could scent in the air.

Glancing down at Lokni, he stared silently at the guide for a moment in a feeble attempt to figure out what the cat was trying to achieve by stating the obvious; the scent of blood wasn't strange to the Nishant and panther, considering the lad himself spent much free time hunting to add to pack stores and expand upon his skills. But the way the guide had said the words sat wrong with the boy, much like the image of the young girl smelling of blood.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread