Keep your secrets in the shadows
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 345 :: No idea what to make of her xD

Not wanting to be out shown in front of a girl by his own guide, the silver touched hunter stepped forward so that he was beside the guide rather then cowering behind him in the name of foolish caution. The girl was young, no real threat to him according to his logic and views of girls around that age of the blood scented girl; normally they were too excitable, annoying and dependent upon their parents to a sickening degree. Although a small part of him admitted that the fact she had hunted something, called it a kill and described the rabbits moments of death did strike him as strange; but her logic was to some degree right, her wording was what made it sound so wrong and the fact it came from one so youngs mouth. “Yeah. They do scream I guess, most thing do when ya kill them” he didn't agree to the comment on how beautiful the sound was, undecided on the matter himself.

Killing was to provide for the pack, to feed ones self, not something down to enforce superiority, as a hobby or out of twisted desire to kill. As the girl bounded down from the rock, his breath caught slightly within his throat but he forced himself to relax, reinforcing the fact that his company was just a pup and in no way would hinder his little escape plans, for no one would believe a word of a pup who talked of black shadows in the night, he could talk to her for awhile before proceeding with his plans to poke around the packs lands a little.

Grinning slightly he looked down at his marks, some of the edges were fading which indicated he'd need to re-do them soon, but they showed up nicely under the limited light of the moon. “Thanks, they have no meaning, self expression if anything I guess, although you yourself are interesting coloured” he made a point to try and return the compliment, wondering if the girls coat was natural or dyed like his own.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread