pin the tail on the donkey
[html]

Word Count → 281 ::

Ataxia responded blankly to the slave's suggestion that her feelings had been hurt. Hurt and offended were different things to her; she'd more of the latter. Very little truly hurt her; perhaps her father's death and Tlanti's disappearance, but those were unavoidable things that couldn't be controlled. Even when she was hurt, she was always able to heal her wounds and bolster her ego by taking someone else down. Mostly, she was upset that she didn't have complete freedom to take advantage of the woman.

"You have no need to keep apologizing." She said, and twitched at her touch, though neither did she push her away. The young hybrid noticed that she hadn't answered her question and wondered if it was by Sirius's orders to tell nothing or she was not wanting to reveal how she had come to Salsola. Briefly she pondered asking the Boss of her history, but it wasn't important. All she really needed to find out is if the slave was truly his. For now, she was merely cautious. There were some things, perhaps, that she might get away with. "When I was a child, I liked to play games with my sisters and the one who babysat me. Perhaps you would be willing...?"

She turned to face the gray female, giving a ponderous look. She scratched her chin, "Although we'll have to alter the rules a bit since you can't see very well. The game is thus: I run, and you must catch me. I shall be slower, and perhaps try to make some noises to make it fair." She grinned. There were many, many ways to take advantage of the female, even given her rules.

Image courtesy of elevenamx@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.if-template p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.if-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.if-template b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.if-template {background-color:#92513a; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/ivYU5g5K9R2LG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread