[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
[html]

Becca posts first, then a CD member <3 LOTS OF POWERPLAY...Tell me if you want it gone D:

The morning had been in a flurry, the two lovers had talked of finding a real home, yet even leaving their quaint little household had become a bit hard to let go. Yet it wasn't forever, and their destination wasn't really set. Red eyes were bright as she scooped everything of either of their belonging into a large sack, which the majority was clothing and various small knicknacks. Knives...Books...Clothing. Fritz had his mace, and all looked ready. Standing and getting from her hurried recline under the bed, a satisfied grin replaced her worried expression for a moment, glancing to Fritz. Wait... The young woman chimed, seeing something out of the corner of her eye. There it was! It was the shirt he had given her! Small hands pulled it to her chest, throwing the light item of clothing over her tiny frame. How could I ever forget?

The choco hybrid moved towards Fritz, the bag slung over one shoulder. Standing on tippy-toe, the small canine softly whispered Is this a good idea, love? It wasn't her she had set her worries to, it was Fritz. He was risking so much, just for her. A silken ear flattened, the usually normal one. Because whatever you want to do...I'm in. A soft smile graced her tawny features, a hand slithering gently behind his back, the other one resting on his abdomen. Shining crimson eyes rested outside the window at Ukaglay and Anton. A new home...How different. Yet in a way comforting to the extreme. No Ismeme, no Hadley, and all Fritz. The Great Dane had become the one she trusted wholeheartedly, never once putting up a guard to the gentle man. However tall and intimidating his stature must be for some, he was her pillar of strength and comfort. That was how she felt, and more some. The Italian knew that very well.

Gently, with a sure arm around his waist, the slender coydog led them into the cool of the morning, watching as Ukaglay stopped his grazing to watch the loverbirds leave the comforting little house.I love you. Selene whispered softly, burying her pointed face into his body. Shall we go? A sable hand gestured to their horses, not sure of the swing in feelings over leaving.

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread