[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
OOC: Savannah, poke me if I need to change the PP Smile

IC: They had talked about where they were going to go and had decided on Crimson Dreams. Fritz didn’t quite know what drew them there but he would go there to be with Selene. They spent the morning packing up and saying goodbye to the place that they had been staying. They were about to leave but Selene stopped him from leaving right away. He gave her an amused grin as she grabbed the shirt that he had given her of his. "Ready now, love" He was rather amused as he said that.

She came over to him and asked if this was a good idea and he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm ready for this if you are." He placed a kiss on the top of her head. He let her slip to his side and he had one of his arms around her small waist. Fritz watched as she watched their horses. "We can always come here when we need a break. It can be our vacation home." He gave her head another kiss.

He willingly let her lead him outside and over to the horses. Her voice came as she said that she loved him and he beamed down at her. "I love you too, Selene." He then pressed a kiss to her lips and went over to Anton. They both mounted their horses and headed to the borders of their new hopeful home. Once they were a respectful distance away, Fritz gave a loud bark for a leader. After he did so, he reached over and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

Messages In This Thread