[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
thank you Smile I hope it's alright that I skip Becca?

Selene desperately wished that she could ditch the meek existence that she had brought onto herself by living with someone who had constantly degraded her. Her former lover was not someone she planned to see again for a long time. Other than that fact, Selene had Fritz...If only she had the balls to open up to the gentle giant. Already she had trusted him with everything she was, there wasn't a shaky, unsure bone in the fragile hybrid's body. This was ever so different, actually feeling like there was something there...Perhaps it was chemistry, or maybe that little voice in the back of her mind that persuaded her to try harder. But at least it felt real, truer than what had last been. So now the new lovers stood, mounted surely atop two massive horses, with their things to take to a new home.

What still baffled the young woman was that Fritz was throwing his rank away from Casa di Cavalieri away for her. Leaving his home for a girl who was afraid of losing so much. He was giving her more however. Sel could easily say she missed their little cottage on the outskirts of the city, but as strong as the thought was; Casa di Cavalieri would never be longed for. Not after everytthing. Crimson eyes flitted over as a rustling nearby caught her rather scrambled attention, accompanied by a smooth and friendly voice. Dipping her crown of dark hair, Selene slipped from the back of Ukaglay, placing herself on the same ground as her greeter. Respectfully, the coydog listened to the words, replying quietly, meeting the blue eyes of the elder female We found our way here from Casa di Cavalieri, seeking a better suited home. My name is Selene Vansenza, and this is my lover Fritz Earl.

Messages In This Thread