[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
[html]

Anu watched them both with experienced eyes. The horses did not bother the slim lupus formed wolfess, nor did the doggish male’s size. There was an energy between the pair, and Anu knew that they came to the borders with no ill intent. At the sight of her, they both dismounted from their steeds and approached with respectful gestures of tails and ears. The second in command was glad to see it, for it spoke of their desire to appease the pack.

The female spoke, and Anu took her words eagerly. Casa di Cavalieri, Jazper and Anann’s pack. They were good allies of the Dreamers, and friends to the gray wolf. She nodded, a question hanging on her lips. I am Anu, second in command here in Crimson Dreams. I hope you did not leave Casa di Cavalieri on ill terms, Jazper and Anann are friends of mine and of Crimson Dreams. They did not seem to be refuges looking for a place to stow away a twisted past... But she knew it best to at ask. We are simple creatures here, suited for those that wish to raise their families, to live in peace with one another and our neighbors. Anu explained. She knew not their pasts, and hoped that the pair only looked for a place settle down together and be happy.

Crimson Dreams had been the place for many to do so.

The pack will provide such a home, and borders of protection. What skills could you bring to us? Anu inquired, her tone still as soft as when she first approached.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread