[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
The gentle manner of the stranger somewhat calmed the jittery feelings of the slim hybrid, calming the equally excited and anxious ways reverberating through her system. Other than that, Fritz's calming presence also contributed to the Italian being soothed. All was well, finally she was able to get that into her head. Beside her, Uka softly snorted, still not accustomed to the newly introduced Anu. That would change, for sure. Sel wished to forget Casa, her home until pushed out by two of the members. Jazper and Anann had nothing to do with it, neither did Wayne or the rest of the pack. Yeah...Casa was a great place, the Sole and Luna were very nice and adept at leading. Unfortunately it was a personal dispute with another member that forced me from my home, Fritz decided to came with me after.

Selene was forever grateful for Fritz, willing to spend the rest of get time with him. Which was plausible, the pair was joining a new home together, as well as being lovers. As the ways of Crimson Dreams were explained, large ears flicked forward, directing almost all of her attention towards the higher ranked canine. A small hand reached beside her and clasped one of Fritz's. We did speak of coming here, wanting to find a place of peace and harmony. As what you say does fit in with our good feelings towards Crimson Dreams. Good choice? Of choosing the Dreamer's pack? Definitely. A priceless, golden choice. The question of skills had dark tipped ears moving towards her skull in thought, simply she could only answer for herself. I lived in Anathema for a while, and I was trying to head for the medical rank tiers, yet I found that I couldn't...Find it very homely personally, the caves weren't really for me. But I can heal, to the best of my skills. Both Fritz and I defended against a raid to Casa a little while ago, I believe Fritz can use many weapons, can you not? Her talkative ways surprised the small hybrid, yet the soft voice belonging to the grey second in command made it rather difficult to shy away. A small smile lingered on her lips, trying to make the last words on her lips slip. But I think, that there is more than just that...If only we could find and hone in those skills.

Messages In This Thread