[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
Fritz still kept a careful eye on his ladylove but was happy when she seemed to relax. He reached over and grabbed her hand, gently squeezing it to support her. Selene's horse snorted but Anton simply stood his ground. It took a lot to upset the calm and massive Shire stallion. He was a lot like his master that way. Selene explained why they left and he simply nodded yet again in agreement with what she said about Casa and why they left the other pack. He did hope that Anu didn't ask for specifics, for Selene's sake.

About skills they possessed, Selene was only partly correct. "I was a mercenary over in England, where I was born, and also learned to be a carpenter and general construction. Though I am best at fighting, I can and will help with any building you might need." At using many weapons he nodded. On his horse he had his massive mace and his various blades, plus he had one on his belt. He also could use almost any weapon fairly well but he was best at blunt and blades. He wasn’t sure how to explain that he wanted to be Selene's mate without letting her know right now before he could surprise her so he simply said, "I would eventually like a family with Selene." He then gave her a smile and look that said he would say more when they were alone.

Messages In This Thread