make your final requests
[html]
Word Count :: 389

It seriously embarrassed the young woman, her stealth had been ruined for one faulty move and a long fall that resulted in an injured arm. Her arm still hurt, throbbing beneath the skin and inflicting a pouty, almost pained look upon her face. Which of course seemed wrong, if she was trying to give this stranger the illusion of strength at the moment. Well, hopefully the moonlight didn't reveal as much. The bone-white coywolf spoke, inquiring about her wellbeing. I think I'll live... The arm was gently rubbed, refusing to get up from her seated position on the soft ground. The ghostly female let her voice carry again, asking a question that made oceanic eyes widen and ears flatten meekly. But honesty was right, and that way there would be no other suspicions to lie in the other. Looking for a place to sleep...Ground didn't seem safe enough. Aaand..." Omni let the last word lengthen, breathing in softly. I thought you were someone I knew, so I wondered...Then I tried to see better from up high. It could be easy to see from up high that this was not Matteo, he was albino  as well, and even the ghostly figure couldn't be compared to anyone else she knew.

Omni always wasn't the best speaker, yet a small squeak of a voice managed to sound from a tawny throat. I'm Omni. The girl didn't expect the albino to stay or anything, yet a little awkward chit-chat seemed to be in order. She had witnessed one of Omni's biggest fails! Maybe in the future it would be something to laugh about while gathered with others. Her little hunting expedition hadn't gone too well. Well, at least it wasn't overly horrible.

While silent, the slim coyote began to wonder what Jacinto was doing. Likely worrying, which sent a stab of guilt into her heart. What about her son? Did he miss her? Wasn't a mother supposed to be there? The next morning...Would have to be for going back. For sure, it had to be. Sighing, Omni also remembered her lack of ability to find food. Prey was too tricky at night. Or maybe she just wasn't good enough. Either way, things had to be made a little bit better for her family, and for Inferni. But which was supposed to come first?

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread