Puppy Protection
[html]
Someday...

I'll dance amongst the stars

Word Count → +1 :: Leaving this now so you guys don't have to keep waiting on me.

Zalen harrumphed at the female’s brushing off of the injury, No, it’s not nothing. What happened? Did someone hurt you? Zalen suddenly found himself becoming very protective of this girl; who would harm a new mother? And her being injured just solidified the fact that she was in danger here. Tharin had been correct in his worrying about her.

Zalen trotted forward to sniff at the wound; Kiara was obviously taking good care of it and it was very clean. Still, the Alpha’s tongue darted out to lick gingerly. He knew Deuce could fix that right up, and even make a salve that would take away her pain, but Zalen would not ask her to come to New Dawn now. The dark male sighed, Please, Kiara, if you ever need anything, we are only a quick jaunt away. His eyes softened and he gave the girl a smile, his tail wagging.

Zalen turned and returned to Tharin’s side, giving the large male a friendly bump with his head, I will head back to New Dawn… he looked at the man, You may stay awhile, if you’d like, I’m sure you two have things you’d like to discuss in private. His eyes twinkled; he hoped that indeed there was some romance sprouted here. Zalen was at heart a hopeless romantic.

The sable Alpha turned to look at Kiara again and gave her a quick bow, It was an honor meeting you, Kiara. Perhaps you could tell Tharin about how it was you came about being injured, so that we may assure it doesn’t happen again. And then with a quick glance of confirmation at Tharin, Zalen turned tail and trotted off back in the direction of New Dawn.

Zalen Damaichu
<style type="text/css">
.zalstars b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b1d5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.zalstars p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.zalstars p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zalstars .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5b6787;}
.zalstars .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; margin:0px 50px 120px 0px;}
.zalstars .words {font-size:20px; font-family: 'Metamorphous', cursive; text-align:right; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 1px 1px 1px; color:#5b6787; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 5px;}
.zalstars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.zalstars p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.zalstars p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.zalstars .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#5b6787 0px 0px 3px; padding:5px 0px 80px 0px; }
.zalstars {width:100%; margin:0px auto; max-width:500px; background-color:#191b1f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iRmyl.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread