Hide and Seek!
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 000 ::

NPX Text Euphe talking

Euphemia straightened herself up, the play bow- had taken alot out of her ,and it showed.Her tail flagged this way and that , moving slowly,as if the effort was too much.She found herself lowered onto her haunches. She smiled lightly his near pass of her was a bit amusing. "I-- you can call me Euphe... or Euphie." she stressed the two names differently with her voice. 'Eufee' and Eu-phie' being two different things in her pronounciation, which was still tinged thickly with her non-native accent.

She paused as he asked where she was going. "Catch me and find out." she said rising swiftly, Eupheia bolted. The white-grey blur moved easily. She'd been preparing for it since she sat it seemed, her place chosen carefully. "Catch me if you can!" she yelledto Skool with a loud call behind her. The was until she struck something--- solid. It was har and for a moment, the she-cub sprawled backwards. A large rock or a fence post- Euphemia couldn't be quiet sure as her vision corrected itself after the impromptu face plant. "Ow." she winced.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread