Shoulda had another plan
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

Inside the female boiled, but outside she retained her cold, calm exterior. How dare this man threaten her pack when one of his own members had not harmed hers once, but twice! How dare this man tell her that he would retaliate when it was her who should have killed Liam once and for all the first time he even looked at Taliesin!

"It is fortunate for you," she said coldly and menacingly, "that I did not adopt the same attitude with Liam, else he would be dead for harming our kin - and, apparently, so would be your members, ah, 'several times over' ." She was surprised at the man's audacity - threatening her pack, when it was his member that had not only killed one of her own, but harmed his own father after her own warning! He was lucky that she was polite enough to speak with one of the leaders beforehand, rather than allowing a war to break out. It seemed that this man did not have the same foresight or courtesy.

"As for proof," she said dryly, "I am sure that if you asked Liam, he would not deny his transgressions." It was ridiculous, really, how proud the Rhiannon male was about his crimes. As if he thought that killing pups and maiming his elders was something to be proud of - she understood the concept of second chances, yes, but she could not understand how someone could accept another into the pack who not only murdered, but had no shame nor regret about it.

"Understand that I want no poor relations between Cercatori d'Arte and Anathema," she said in a tone less cold, but no less professional. "But when my members are beaten bloody by a killer, it tends to cause me to be a bit - protective. Wouldn't you do the same?" Judging by his reaction to her warning of Liam, it seemed like he would.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread