Shoulda had another plan
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 372 :: ooc

A slow, satisfied grin spread across dark lips eventually revealing his teeth. “Ah, but then the fact that my members have yet to be killed 'several times over' surely indicates either your incompetence and incapability to protect your own or act upon the threats you throw about or my members are just that good. A compliment or an admission of your own failures, which one do you prefer” he asked, grey tail swaying happily behind him although he knew he should just remain silent, hear her out and then go about his day; but then, she had been the one to start the threats and although it was one of his members in the wrong he would return the favour to her.

“And I shall speak with Liam when I next see him” he responded to her comment about asking for proof, not that the storm Angelo really cared all that much or would rush to interrogate Liam, he simply made a note to do so if and when he saw the other. Titling his head he considered what the woman said last, not really seeing any of his members stupid enough to get themselves beaten bloody; surely the knew better then that, to either win or die. “As for whether it is protective or not, our packs are fundamentally different. Typically if one of mine gets beaten bloody then they were stupid enough to get themselves in the situation. Now how I would respond” his teeth pulled apart for a second before clamping shut “Well. I'd deal with it” was all he said, knowing full well he wouldn't stand upon another’s borders playing nice but simply hand out his own judgement on those who opposed him and his pack.

Pushing his shoulders back he turned blue eyes onto the pale male, cautious as to how the other would react to the confrontation between him and his sister. Tall frame relaxing a fraction when it seemed the pale one seemed to only care to diffuse the situation rather then taking sides. “If there's nothing more then I take it we are done now?” his voice came out indifferent as blue eyes stared at the woman curious as to what she would do.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread