Shoulda had another plan
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

His childish insult cloaked in a 'question' almost made her roll her eyes, but she stilled herself. The fact that this boy who could barely contain himself in front of a leader was a leader himself made her almost scoff in his face. The only saving grace that stopped her from doing just that was the fact that she had more poise and diplomacy than the dark man in front of her.

"If you consider 'good' to be defined as 'idiotic enough to harm a member of a pack he was exiled from for murdering a pup', then I suppose your members are simply fantastic," she said dryly. It evaded her why they would allow criminals into their pack to only create enemies for themselves and ultimately cause their demise; it evaded her even more why they would allow stupid criminals into their packs... and then defend them.

She didn't think much of his promise to speak with Liam later; he may, but she thought it would do no good. His next statement brought a fleeting smirk to her face - he would 'deal' with the threat, then? He would skip the diplomatic phase and simply track down that member, no matter that they were residing within another pack under their protection, and harm them?

"I'll keep that in mind," she said lowly. At first, it didn't seem like much of a comment, but analyzing his own words - that he would skip the step of going to a leader and would instead simply dole out justice on his own - would tell that the female leader was not going to be dealing with Liam or any other Anathema member in such a passive way one more time.

She turned an appreciative eye to Alex when he spoke, but then looked back to the dark leader male. She patted her horse's neck and mounted him once more, looking at the dark male leader, a warning in her eyes - she now knew that he did not care for diplomacy or peace, and if that was the case with him, then she too would have no regard for those values when dealing with his pack. With that, she turned her horse away and began to ride back home.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread