Running in Circles.
[html]

Word Count → 407 :: OOC text!

With his permission Amelia, hips swaying, set sail for the border and crossed it with only a brief hesitation. If a pack member was with her she wouldn't have any problems, right? Besides, he was a nice male and she had Charm with her as some protection. Charm trotted along her side as they went, being small for his kind like she was they both looked liked dwarfs next to one another. "I'm Charm, by the way. Amelia DeLosSantos is the lady." Ah, introductions how had she forgotten? If her madre had been there she'd been roasted on her manners.

She turned back towards the male and gave him another flirty smile as she muttered, "Hola." and paused to let him say something back. His voice was accented in something familiar. Southern like her perhaps? She zoned out, half listening ot him and half checking him out as her worry had subsided now that she was across the border. Charm cut into her brain suddenly as he said, "I smell the cats this way. Don't think they would have gotten far since Azul has stubby legs and Oro doesn't leave her side."

Blinking, Amelia turned back in the scent trail's direction. "Azul! Oro? ¡Ayudame, por favor!" They'd find them sooner or later she was sure and as she swayed her hips and walked about she couldn't help sense the male and get a bit excited. Had Tom left her this lonely? She held back a giggle at the thought of her moving on to the luperci she'd just met.

Mexican Rose Clipart Added by Me. Table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Amelia-box {float:right;}
.Amelia {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Amelia .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px;}
.Amelia p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Amelia p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Amelia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Amelia p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Amelia b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread